Multispectral Cameras | UAVs, Microsat & More
Multispectral sensors are supporting more missions on every platform – land, sea, air, space, and personnel. Whether low altitude UAV or spacebound cubesats, PixelCam™ multispectral cameras deliver precision narrowband imaging on multilinear and area sensors. And all with the same size, weight, and power (SWaP) as comparable monochrome sensors.
- Multispectral remote sensing
- Low SWaP and wearable sensors
- Custom and mission-specific spectral bands
OEM Optics & Assemblies
Salvo Coatings provides spectral filters, sensors and cameras that capture valuable multispectral data, from UV through SWIR – whatever your application or mission.
- OEM Filter Arrays and Assemblies can adapt conventional monochrome sensors and cameras to high-value multispectral devices, with virtually no change in size, weight, or power (SWaP) requirements.
- PixelCam™ multispectral cameras image multiple VIS, NIR, and SWIR wavelengths in real-time on a single sensor across ground, air, and space platforms.
- PixelSensor™ multispectral sensors enable small footprint wearable sensors.
Color SWIR Imaging
Short wave infrared (SWIR) imagers deliver impressive performance beyond our human vision – in low light levels, through smoke, fog, and haze. But Salvo Coatings’ multispectral InGaAs cameras turn monochrome images into data-rich “colorized” infrared video.
- 3 and 4-channel “color” SWIR
- Improved low visibility imaging
- Enhanced authentication and tracking
- ITAR and ITAR-free versions
Enhanced Vision & Displays
Precision reticles and filters enhance vision from scopes to avionics. Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS) filters make avionics, cockpits, and other displays readable day and night.